Tuesday, April 10, 2007

MAY I DIRECT YOUR ATTENTION...

To the faithful few...

May I direct your attention to a terrific post? My friend who goes by Doulos Christou has hit the nail on the head over at his blogsite, No Pearls Before Swine. You will find a link to his site in my sidebar. Please go and read his most recent post. He has put my heartbeat into words!

He has even fewer readers than I do so he would be greatly encouraged by your comments. He has worked hard on his series and deserves some recognition!

Thanks in advance!

Dave

2 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger Shiloh Guy said...

Jazzy,
Thanks for visiting No Pearls. I appreciate it!

Dave

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Shiloh Guy said...

Thanks to all you friends who checked out Doulos Christou at No Pearls. I am grateful!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home