Tuesday, October 07, 2008

AM I BACK?


WOW! It has sure been a long time since I wrote a blog entry. I'm wondering if I'm back again. I might be. Then again, I might just be having feelings of loss of the "good ol' days." We'll have to see. With my friend, Jonathan Moorhead, off to distant places, I feel like I have to at least make some kind of effort to pick up the mantle he left behind. I mean, it's just lying there. It's not like he gave it to me or anything. My mind is speaking to me. Just a second...."Hey, Stupid! Nobody even missed your blog! Have you heard from ANYBODY about why you haven't written anything in about ten months? Do you actually think anyone cares?" Good point. Well, we'll see! I'll try to let you all know what's been going on in my life and that might let you know why I have been so totally absent. I'll give you a hint. We moved. And here's a picture of my lovely wife and me at our new home (but the picture wouldn't give you any idea that we're at our new home or where it is or anything interesting...I just think she's pretty!) Talk to you soon.

3 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to see that you're back (maybe). I look forward to hearing about your life in sunny California. Especailly, while I freeze my [insert your favorite body part here] off in Michigan!

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Doulos Christou said...

Its about time you got back on line! It's been a crazy couple of days, and I'll call you tomorrow to continue our conversation.

If you're back, I may have to fire the Pearls up again!

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Shiloh Guy said...

Hey you guys! I'm stunned to see you commenting here! Did you have to wipe the cobwebs off your computer screens when you signed in? You're dear friends and I am blessed like crazy to have you! I'm working on posts to put up so come back again soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home